| How to exchange US Dollar money orders and cheques for UK and European Residents : |
- Please sign the back of the cheque/moneyorder(s) with your name EXACTLY as it is on the front,
.............. using the 'endorse box' on the reverse of the money order or cheque.
- Payments to a business name : endorse as PP 'business name' and your name
- Log into your AuctionChex account, select the Exchange section
- Review your statistics and click 'next'
- Select the number of items you are sending for exchange
- Select your repayment method, default is cheque, ( Autopay requires bank details etc)
- Enter each item as fiqures only (99.99) and select the type (USD Money Order etc), add a note or comment if required
- Your GBP exchange value is calculated for you, minus the admin fee for that batch
- Check your entries, and then either edit or submit the information to us
- The admin fee of £ 1.25 is per batch of money orders and cheques sent to us
(This fee offsets the cost of return postage to you and our ever increasing bank charges)
- Please note: There are some additional requirements for Euro cheques ( click here )
- It helps if you also print off the remittance advice to include with your money orders !
- Send your batch of cheques/money orders/cash to :
- Dept DES, PO Box 302, Southport, PR8 2FR, England
- On receipt, we check your submitted details with the actual received, and process accordingly
- On acceptance, we will send you a GBP cheque via 1st class mail and email you confirmation also.
- US dollar money orders and cheques are exchanged within 7-10 working days normally.
- Personal USD cheques: We reserve the right to hold high value USD personal cheques until cleared
(Please see this page for additional information on accepting USD personal cheques)
- New users, you will need to register and set up your own personal auctionchex account
- Please register your personal AuctionChex account
- IMPORTANT :
Any cheques/money orders sent, will be held until you have registered with us
- Alternatively, if you are going to be sending exchanges to us on a regular basis,
you can have the payment paid direct to a nominated bank account via the BAC's system.
- Please click here for additional information on BAC's payments ( Autopay)
- Please click here for our Money Laundering Prevention Policy
- Mainland European residents can have repayment by Euro bank transfer (IBAN/BIC) if they wish
- Sellers who are not in 'Euroland' may wish to use our new Hyperwallet service
Please click here for information on this service